Lagamuffin Lagamuffin

poor

IzzyDude responds:

n****r

staplin am tapewur staplin am tapewur

I really get it

I cried after watching this. It is truly heart warming

Alfred tribute Alfred tribute

Thanks

The best submission ive have seen for a long time. everything you have done is beautifuly morbid. this and all your work is astonishingly clever and contextual.

Warpigs 56: Your Tea Is Warpigs 56: Your Tea Is

heil heil rock and roll

Well done you group of diamond geezers, your flash has woken me from a deep coma and I am going straight from my bed of 17 years to expose myself in a strip mall to the man cutting keys at the mister minute booth. fare the well you princes of darkness

AlbinoClock responds:

I must say I'm quite pleased with your decision to reveal your form to all those who would create extra keys, be it for putting under the doormat, giving to a spouse or close friend, or making their keychains look more important. It takes a truely enlightened perspective to allow people the shock of seeing your most likely unattractive nude from, knowing that the most grandmotherly kindness is the shock that awakens.

Go forth, good sir, from this day on as an officially ordained Pope of the Discordian faith and a keeper of Our Lady's Sacred Chao. May you never feel as though you know what's going on. Hail Eris!

fsdaaaaaaaaa fsdaaaaaaaaa

heil heil

Cannabis you deftly expose the fucking arrogance of this institution, I fucking love a laugh, especially at myself.YOUR A GOD LIKE HERO so is CEREAL I wish he wasn't DEad.

SirCannabisClock responds:

its true we are

aint he cute aint he cute

Yummy like grub

Boil me in piss that was so hot I shit my self!! Im still clawing at me gerkin like a demented maniac as we speak. You must have eaten magic god shit.

Field Guide to Snapping Field Guide to Snapping

poodle

scrape a turd out of my ass with a garden fork!
clever.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

leggo

you must do some weird things with leggo. I like Daft punk but your only future in the music industry is as a stand in for a drug over dose. I am now going out to the garden and try to find a peice of lizard shit to eat.

Toy Story Cinemargh Toy Story Cinemargh

lumpy

tidy work. it makes me want to touch my sister(if I had one) .Hope mums up for it again. I love you.

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

yipee

you guys must be rooting each other to make shit this good.